Integrated Records can stored just about any type of document, record or media associated with business.
Since 2000, Integrated Records having been providing secure and affordable document storage facilities for businesses across Perth.
Our state of the art facility in Kewdale includes the following features:
- Comprehensive fire protection – with a direct link to emergency services and a comprehensive system of smoke detectors, and on-site firefighting equipment to minimise the chance of any loss.
- Cutting edge security – fitted with two dedicated security systems that are independent and operational on different phone lines and feature door read switches, infrared and movement sensors, separate alarm verification methods and more.
- Temperature and humidity control
- Protection from dust, heat, humidity and other air-borne contaminants
- Stringent access controls – secure electronic gate access, all vehicles are company owned and all staff are police-checked and employed directly by Integrated Records.
Our facilities are monitored both internally and externally 24/7 using CCTV, infrared movement sensors and stringent PIN or verbal-recognition access controls, ensuring security and protection.
Specifically for digital data, our facility includes a three-hour fire rating, FM200 Fire Gas Suppression and an environment maintained at a constant 18 degrees Celsius and 50% humidity, so your data is safe with us.
We can also provide a comprehensive sorting, indexing and cataloguing service which provides you with access to your files 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
To find out how we can help your business with its external document storage requirements, contact Warren and the team on 9353 3627.